Tel: 86 10 84827149 Fax: 86 10 84827182
marți, 14 iunie 2011
Still image work (Cartoon and Comics) section
Competition is open to all professional and amateur cartoonists from all over the world.
1) Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest is authorized by the Asian–Pacific Animation & Comics Association and hosted by the Culture Industry Development Dept. of Culture Ministry of China and Guiyang government.
2) Asian Youth Animation & Comics Contest (hereafter referred to as " AYACC ") aims to be the top annual award for Asian and Pacific original animation and comics.
2) Tourism, Shopping and Economy
3) Free -- Any theme
4) Format (Section)
(A) Animated work: pass over
(B) Still image work:
Single-frame work(cartoon); comic strips; illustration.
The applicant has the copyrights of the work.
(A) Entry for the Category (A) (Animated Works): pass over
(B) Entry for the Category (B) (Still Image Works):
- All works must be submitted to send by internet to the appointed email box:
- The format should be ".JPG " in a minimum size of 300 dpi.
All works must be subtitled in English.
(A) All professional and amateur cartoonists from all over the world.
(B) The applicant may enter multiple works, there are no limited of entry number.
7) Awards and Prizes
(A)Animation Awards: pass over
(B)Still image work (for Cartoon and Comics) Awards
Special Jury Prize --- Best artworks：
Best cartoon （1） 10000RMB
Best Comics Strips（1） 10000RMB
Best Illustration（1） 10000RMB
Best Character Image (1) 3000RMB
Most Innovative Design (1) 3000RMB
Best Students’ works（5） 2000RMB/each
- The organizing committee will inform all nominated prize winners the results of the contest before the awarding ceremony.
- The organizing committee will invite ONE representative from each award to be present at the awarding ceremony and provide the invitees the transportation tickets and accommodations during the time of the awarding ceremony.
- The nominated applicants who participate in the awarding ceremony will have a free
-of-charge pass, offered by the organizing committee.
- Trophies and certificates will be awarded prize winners and nominated applicants.
- All prizewinners are solely responsible for paying taxes in connection with any monetary award, in accordance with all applicable local laws.
8) Submission Period
Entry Deadline: The entry deadline will be on July 1, 2011
(A) Each submission is allowed to submit to AYACC once. Works awarded in other contests can be submitted.
(B) Entry form is not required for each submission. But entries must be accompanied by author's full name, address, telephone(or fax) and email.
(C) Submission will not be returned; so please do not send us your only copy.
(D) Any submission sent by Internet will be accepted.
10) Awarding Ceremony
The Awarding Ceremony will be held on August 19, 2011, in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China.
(A) The organizer of the Contest will issue the prizes and certificates.
(B) The organizing committee reserves all rights for final explanation.
11) The Right to Utilize the Work
- The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Work (in whole or in part) may be reproduced and be widely utilized by the Organizer or its affiliated companies by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram).
- For the sole purpose of publicizing the Award and the future AYACC or similar award(s) organized by the Organizer, the Organizer shall have the right, without notice to the applicant, to utilize the Work in whole or in part by means of broadcast (regardless of media), online transmission (including but not limited to the internet and mobile communications), exhibition, and distribution (e.g. in the form of a videogram) free of any payment to the applicant, in perpetuity.
12) Contact Information (B) (for Cartoon and Comics) Email :email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 86 10 84827149 Fax: 86 10 84827182
Web site: www.ayacc.org
Email: email@example.com (uesd only for information, not for entries)