marți, 3 august 2010
1. I recycle, therefore I am !
Theme: promoting selective waste collection
(Selective waste collection is the process when the used and unneeded, but still recycleable materials are collected separately for industrial use.)
Let’s demonstrate with the help of humour how selective we really are.
Set an example for our children, teach them and draw their attention to how important selective waste collection is!
Protect the environment and save our planet!
2. The contest is open, so we accept works of both amateurs and professionals from all around the globe.
3. Deadline for entries: 29. October, 2010.
4. The entries will be judged by a professional jury by 15. November, 2010. The jury’s decision is not negotiable.
5. The selected entries will be exhibited in the hall of Water Management College, Baja.
Dr. Zoltán Illés, Secretary of State for Environmental Affairs, will open the exhibition.
6. We aim to organise an exhibition tour in primary, secondary schools and colleges in Hungary, where we would like to point out the imprtance of selective waste collection to the young.
7. It folows from 6.) that the submitted cartoons will not be returned!
8. Participants can submit up to three original cartoons in A/4 or A/3 size, using any technique. Prints of cartoons produced or coloured with software can also be submitted on condition that it has the cartoonist’s original signature and the print’s serial number.
(The copy or digital run-off of the original cartoon is not accepted.)
9. The participants should write their name, address, phone number and e-mail address on the back of the cartoons.
10. Postal address for entries (please note the order!):
Bajza J. u. 19. 6500
11. For information or enquiries about the competition contact:
Phone: +36 20 426 58 82
12. First prize: appr. USD 900, maximum: HUF 200,000.
13. For the list and works of participants and for any other information visit: www.grafikuskelemen.hu .
14. Participants whose works are selected by the jury for the catalogue will receive a free copy via post.
15. The organiser retains the right to use the cartoons freely (e.g. poster, leaflet, calendar, etc.)
16. By entering the contest the participant accepts the terms of the contest.