1.Any book artist from any country can take part in the competition.
2. Please emailing your digital application (Images of works, CV/Bio and description of works) to
5. As for the texts not written by the artist we ask to obey the general rules of copyright. The name of a writer (and a translator), the title (and the original title), name of a publisher and year of publishing should be given.
6. The accepted works should be send no later than 15th MAY , 2015 to:
Mirela Traistaru Kiseleff Street, no.51, ap.2,
Bucharest, district 2
Technical difficulties involved exhibiting it.
It may be considered to have possible harmful effects on the audience.
8. The international jury selected by the organisers will review the submissions and choose the works for the EIBAB EHIBITION. The exact date and place is to be determined.
The jury will judge the works and select those ones to be awarded and shown at the exhibition. Decisions of the jury can not be appealed.
9. The prizes will be awarded by the Jury.
10. The costs of sending/ shipping the books are on the artist.
Please write the value for the customs max. 30 EUR / 30 USD or the text
NOT FOR SALE! NOT COMMERCIALE VALUE!
The organisers are not responsible of any damages caused by the conditions of transportation or careless packing by the artist.
The books should have labels with artist's name, title and notice “European Book Art Biennale”.
11. NO ENTRY FEES.
13. Pictures of works and any other documents attached to the entry form will be kept in the competition archives and not returned to the artist.
Artists may choose to donate their work itself to the Biennale Collection.
If they wish to have their work returned, artists are responsible for covering the cost of return shipping themselves.
14. The openning will be on 4th June, 2015 at " THE GALLERY=" of National Contemporary Visual Arts Fondation in BUCHAREST.
For any questions please contact: